mandag den 11. juli 2011

★ Summer holiday ★

As I mentioned before I've got a two months long summer holiday atm, which I'm enjoying fully! (^∇^)
I've partied, relaxed, had fun with friends and all those kind of things, it's great (^ _ ^ )

I've been in Humlebæk from Thursday till Sunday, visiting a friend. It was really great and we had a lot of fun, going for walks, watching movies and TV series, playing with her dog, eating pizza and eating sushi. (≧▽≦)

It's good to be home again anyway, I've missed my own bed haha. ( ´ ▽ ` )

This Wednesday I'm going to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 in Imperial, Denmarks biggest cinema! I really can't wait, but it's really sad that the serie has come to an end.. I'm glad I can re-read the books and keep it alive forever! (^∀^)ノ

I have a lot of pictures to share with you, before I take off to Copenhagen!
I hope you enjoy!


Take care,

- Erika 絵梨香

Denmark can look great!

Sushi and whitewine with Zasha <3

The whitewine <3

Ichi and her dog, Rosa!


It rained a whole lot.


A picture Ichi took of me!



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar