søndag den 31. juli 2011

★ School ★

So, my summer holiday is soon to be over, I'm going back to school on 16th of August. I really can't wait, I'm sure it'll be great having something to do again, haha. ( ´ ▽ ` )

These last weeks have been okay. I've been at the danish island, Bornholm, in four days, I've been out with friends, been to the gym and I've been to a couple of parties. So that was actually fun, but I'm tired of nothing to do in the daytime, so that's why I'm looking forward to starting in school again.

This weekend have been really great though, it started with a movie/game-night at one of my friends place, which was really fun. I was with my father, sister and brother Saturday, we ate sushi, drank coffee at Baresso and watched a couple of movies. It was really great and it was the first time in a long time I saw my father and brother, so I really missed them. (^∇^)

How was your weekend? ( ^_^  )

Take care,
- Erika 絵梨香

I took this picture, just before going to Bornholm. It's my own little Wonderland.


Ystad in Sweden on the ferry to Bornholm.

Bornholm.

Bornholm.

Some cocoa with marshmallows I bought and made before watching movies with my sister, father and brother.


A rainbow on Bornholm.

It was a great weather, a couple of days ago!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar