fredag den 15. juli 2011

♥ Harry Potter ♥

So I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, two days ago and it was great! (^∇^)

They couldn't have made it any better and they've just decorated the cinema so amazing, I mean, there was candles all the way up the staircases and stuff like that - it was just amazing.

I got goosebumps all over when the movie started and I got tears in my eyes a lot times, even though I've read the book a whole bunch of times.

I don't really have much to say about it, it just made me speechless - really. The whole Harry Potter serie was really an amazing experience and I'll miss going to the cinema to watch a whole new Harry Potter movie, but I know that I'll never stop reading the books or watching the movies.


Take care!

- Erika 絵梨香






I knoow that I look really ugly and funny, but we got free Harry Potter 3D glasses! :D





The Harry Potter 3D glasses!







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar