mandag den 11. juli 2011

♥ I miss you ♥




I've dedicated this entry to my closest friend, Xhenete.


Nete, you are perfect in my eyes.

You have the most amazing personality and you're one of the most gorgeous persons I've ever seen. There isn't enough words in the world to describe you.

You're always seen with a smile, you're always full of energy, you're always giving yourself 100% whether it's in the gym, at work or in school - which I'm really amazed by!

You've always been there for me and helped me through all the hard times of my life, I hope that one day, I'll be able to help you as much!

I hope that we can stay in touch forever, because you mean a whole lot to me now.

You're in Makedonia right now, and these 6 weeks feels like years, I can't imagine how hard it'll be not seeing you the whole year while I'm in Japan.

Please stay in my life forever.

- Erika.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar